Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A typical day with the twins

Most days Peter has school and work so the poor guy doesn't get to see his girls as much as he would like. On the days he works he comes home after school for lunch and we get to see him for a wonderful 2-3 hours before he has to leave again. I love our lunches together, he's so cute when he walks through the door, gives me a kiss, and picks up one of his baby girls.

The rest of the day it's up to me and the girls to make use of our time. A lot of it is spent with me sitting on the living room floor with them because as soon as I leave they start with their cute little baby squats... they don't like to be left alone. We read together, watch cheesy TV shows on Netflix, take naps, eat otter-pops, and I get what house work I can done. Oh, and when I don't forget I do some tummy-time with the girls too :)

Tummy-time with Lizzy and Robby



I love these long beautiful summer evenings because they mean that I can go on nice long walks with my girls. Logan really is a beautiful city. We enjoy walking around Center Street and seeing all of the neat old houses. We go up and down Main Street and look in at all the odd shops. We walk around the tabernacle and up to the temple where there are some amazing veiws of the city. We're actually going to go for a walk in just a few minutes.

The girls in their strollers (they're happy as long as we keep moving)



















Pretty view looking down into the Island on one of our walks

But of course the best part of our day is when daddy gets home from work. He helps me put the girls down for the night... which usually leads to him falling asleep on the futan as well :)

Like I said before, I love being able to be home with my girls. They are amazing and I love them so much. Being a mommy is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment