Friday, July 22, 2011

Homemade

A friend of mine from our old ward in Provo has a really neat blog where she posts all kinds of recipes and so I decided to try some of them over the weekend.






I have always wanted to make homemade macaroni and cheese and I thought it would be hard, but this was actually really easy and really good. And as you can see with the salad, Peter and I are trying to eat a little more healthy every once in awhile :)















She also had this recipe for oreo cookies that are suppose to be more like the real thing. I love making cookies and I thought it would be fun to try something new. The turned out alright, but I think I ate way more of them than Peter did.













I also made strawberry jam. I love homemade jams. It tastes just like strawberries... obviously. I think all jams should be homemade. They're the best.





                                   
                                        I love trying new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment