Thursday, July 28, 2011

pioneer day weekend

We had a really good weekend. We went to church at an assisted living center and all the ol' grandmas and grandpas were super cute. They kept saying how cute my Lizzy and Robyn are, and can ya blame em'? I mean, look at these cuties.



















After church we went to dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Christiansen's place. And as you can see, everybody had a good time.


Sunday night we looked at some baby pictures of me and Peter to see who our babies look like. The weird thing is that I think Lizzy and baby Peter look totally alike, but Robyn doesn't look like baby Peter at all. And yet, Lizzy and Robyn look pretty much identical... how does that work?

baby Peter
 baby Peter and his dad
baby me and sister Ashley

Monday morning we had a yummy pancake breakfast with my family. It was way fun to get together with everybody. But we missed Anthony, Grandma Hill, and the Hanusas.


Grandma Hill wasn't there because she is in Wisconsin helping Ashley with her beautiful new baby boy Rowan. They'll be moving to Wyoming soon and I can't wait to see them and hold baby Rowan when we go up to his blessing in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment