Monday, May 6, 2013

my little Link

This is 5+ months over due, but I just want the world to know how amazing and adorable my Lincoln James is. 

After a pretty uncomfortable Sunday, he came to us bright and early on Monday, December 3, 2012.

This was the first time that I got to hold my little Link... it was incredible.

Our first family picture. 
The girls were a little more interested in their new dollies at the time :)

I loved looking over from the hospital bed and seeing Peter cuddling with his tiny little son. 
These boys melt my heart.

Once we got home the girls were a lot more interested in their new little brother.

They love him so much.

Lincoln has been a sweet, calming presence in our home from day one. 
*

The girls would call him a barbaloot (from The Lorax) in his little snow suit.

The loves of my life. 
Link gets lots of love from everybody around here, and he's a really good sport about it :)

Lincoln James was blessed by his daddy on February 24th, 2013. 
*
*

Looking good on Easter Sunday
*
He is such a stud <3

He had fun eating solids for the first time yesterday.
Eating is something that this little guy has never had a problem with :)

I am seriously in love with my little Link.

He makes our family even more awesome than it already was :)
*

Lincoln really does bring a special something into our home. He keeps us calm, and has helped me figure out some sort of order in all of the chaos that comes with raising kids. Jim Gaffigan once said that 5 month old babies are like antidepressants, and it is so true. Link's sweet smile and contagious laughter has brought our family even closer together. 
His 2 year old sisters are absolutely in love with him and like to make sure that I am taking good care of him. I love seeing all three of them sitting together or lying on the floor just laughing with each other. Lizzy and Robyn have adopted little baby voices for when they talk to Link. It's the cutest thing ever. I love that my kids love each other. They are going to have so much fun growing up together.
Yup. I am one lucky mommy.


*if you're wondering who took some of these awesome pictures, it was my sister in-law, MarLyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment